2013-09-19

Gloomy Sunday

Sitter och klottrar på min trustpad i mina magsmärtor och lyssnar till Billie Holidays Gloomy Sunday. Sarah Brightmans version är dock ändå bäst, enligt mig. En av mina favoritlåtar :) Bilden blev skit, men lägger upp den ändå bara för att jag ändå lagt ner en halv timme på den. Nu tillbaka till sängs.

Sunday is gloomy,
My hours are slumberless
Dearest the shadows
I live with are numberless
Little white flowers
Will never awaken you
Not where the black coach of
Sorrow has taken you
Angels have no thought
Of ever returning you
Would they be angry
If I thought of joining you?

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy is Sunday,
With shadows I spend it all
My heart and I
Have decided to end it all
Soon there'll be candles
And prayers that are said I know
Let them not weep
Let them know that I'm glad to go
Death is no dream
For in death I'm caressin' you
With the last breath of my soul
I'll be blessin' you

Gloomy Sunday

Dreaming, I was only dreaming
I wake and I find you asleep
In the deep of my heart, dear
Darling I hope
That my dream never haunted you
My heart is tellin' you
How much I wanted you
Gloomy Sunday

3 kommentarer:

  1. En riktigt fin bild blev det ju.
    Styrkekramar till dig!♡

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jättefin bild. Kram ♥/Monica

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här är så fin!
    //malin

    SvaraRadera